The average price of mixed-use land for sale in Uganda is USh 105,000,000 per plot. The most expensive mixed-use land costs USh 150,000,000 per plot while the cheapest costs USh 60,000,000 per plot. There are 123 listings and 10 available mixed-use land for sale in Uganda. The mixed-use land have been listed by estate agents who can be contacted using the contact information provided for each mixed-use land listing. The list can be filtered by price, furnishing and recency.
1. main house: completely fenced and accessible via three iron gates 4 bedrooms and 2 toilets; the largest bedroom is 12ft, 10in by 11ft by 8in,; the smallest is 9ft 10in by 10ft; it has a through lounge measuring approximately 13ft 10in by 21ft.
2. east wing units: 5 appartments - each unit has 2 rooms and a room ready for plumbing for toilet and shower. all rooms are 10ft by 10ft; the shower/toilet room is 10ft by 4ft 8in.
3. south wing -- 3 two-room appartments (mizigo). the largest room is 12ft 2in by 11ft; the smallest is 9ft 11in by 9ft 4in.
4. south wing -- 5 single rooms (mizigo). the largest room is 11ft by 11ft; the smallest is 10ft 5in by 9ft 5in.
5. vehicle garage inside the fence 1 measuring 17ft 10in by 13ft 2in.
6. 4 various store rooms
1. eucalyptus tree woodland -- approximately 2 acres (in demand for building beams and rafters - buliti)
2. land for cultivation -- about 2 acres -- with several mature avocado and mango tre...
Rukindo Ward , Mbarara City South, Mbarara, Western Region
This land is located along mbarara bypass 4km from the city center, sitting on 200ft by 100ft, with water and electricity supply available, it's within the title ,it can be used for commercial , farming,housing and residential purpose...
Land size: 52 acres
survey status: surveyed in my personal name (no third party)
location: 25 minutes normal drive (22.8 km) along gulu-kitgum highway
special features: the strength of length of the land is bordering the main murrum road, so offering very excellent access. the land has a gentle slope and natural drainage connecting to a permanent water stream at the edge.
land-use: this land suitable for many land uses, including:
a) commercial agriculture (both crops and animals - given the slope and distance from town)
b) eco-tourism (including satellite zoo)
Location: kitabazi village ntenjeru county, kangulumira sub-county in kayunga district
distance: 1kilometre from kangulumira town and land is 2kilometres from the main road
land size: 15acres and titled
usage: farming, industrial, commercial, residential
utilities: water and electricity onsite. land is broker free and marketed by the own...